Can someone recommend a system to use in tracking projects [publications,
events, exhibitions, etc.] supported by grant funds?  There are multiple
projects with multiple components under multiple grant applications at
multiple types of granting entities.  There must be software or a
spreadsheet out there that allows us to do other work while pursuing grants.
As the half-time interim director of an art museum, there is far too much to
think about without having to keep all of that information swirling around
in my brain.  You can reply to me off-line, if you prefer
[[log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]] Many thanks for your
help!  Alexandra Rollins

Alexandra Rollins

24 Goodrich Road

Jamaica Plain, MA  02130-2005