What do you use for "x"?  And other letters, please.
Susan

In a message dated 1/22/2010 12:08:31 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Anne--fascinating question--and answers!--I've thought of "grater" (kitchen) or "girth" (strap around horse).

John

John Pearce

Director, James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library

University Liaison for the Enchanted Castle Site at Germanna

University of Mary Washington

908 Charles St.

Fredericksburg, VA 22401

540 654-2112

Fax 540 654-1106

Web:  http://www.umw.edu/jamesmonroemuseum/

Celebrate the 251st anniversary of the birth of James Monroe, 1758 – 2009,

and the 101st  anniversary of the University of Mary Washington, 1908 - 2009