We’ve just released a complete video recording of our unique Online Seminar, Real World Twitter In Action. Join an audience of world-class cultural organisations - like the Franklin Institute, The National Gallery, Smithsonian Institution, English Heritage, Parks Canada, The National Library of Sweden and the National Archives - as our two speakers, Alyssa Gardina (Marketing Associate at the Women’s Museum, Dallas) and Naomi Saffery (Marketing Officer at the V&A), share the secrets of what's made their Twitter presence so successful, with over 24,000 followers between them.

The Real-World Twitter In Action DVD contains the complete Powerpoint presentations, audio recordings and questions from this hugely successful event – a full two hours of intensive, fast-paced information, advice and shared experience to help you and your organisation unlock Twitter’s full potential. Whether your organisation is large or small - and whether you're just starting using Twitter, or keen to get to a more advanced level - you'll find it invaluable!

Details of all 21 key topics covered on the DVD can be found here: www.museumsetc.com/?p=2064

An initial 250 copies are being made available at the reduced price of only £37 (full price £57) until 31 January - or until they're sold out. Please visit www.museumsetc.com/?p=2064 to order your copy.

Graeme Farnell
MuseumsEtc