Tori,
I just ordered *indoor* wall panels for our museum from Genesis Graphics out
of Escanaba, MI.  Three, 18" x 24" full-color print with display
overlaminate applied to 3mm expanded PVC, panels cost us a total of 177.25
(included hanging attachments and prep work).  However, we are frequent
repeat customers, so the pricing might be different for new customers.

I don't know if their machinery is capable of producing outdoor signs, but
it doesn't hurt to ask!

Feel free to contact me directly if you have more questions.

Terri L. Bedore
Museum Technician
231-715-1759 google voice