Please forgive the cross-posting and slightly off list topic.  The following announcement was posted to a Revolutionary War reenacting list serve to which I subscribe.  Please share with others who may have dealings with the Civil War Reenacting Community (from whence the cannon comes).  Many thanks!

Sincerely,

VivianLea Stevens

Curatorial & Collections Management Consultant

580 Wheeler Road

Monroe, CT  06468

203-308-0279 Cell

My Cannon, limber and covered Car hauler was stolen from my lot at  4218 Pelham,
Dearborn Heights, MI 48125. Batty B 1st Michigan Light Artillery's entire gear was enclosed in the well locked up trailer. My trailer has distinctive bullet hole decals running up both sides and a giant cannonball splat on the back door. I want to get this information  out as quick as I can. The more eyes we have looking the better!

U.S. 1841 6pdr cannon mark C.A.& CO 1845 on trunnions 298 over W.V. on  Muzzle

No. 5. Limber U.S. 6 pdr.

Trailer is a 2000 Haulmark 18ft covered car hauler charcoal gray, VIN 16HGB1834YH065667.

Please forward to any and all your C.W. reenactors and reenacting websites.

Police Contact is:
Dearborn Hgts.
Police
313