Dear Colleagues,

I know that the answer to my question “What percentage of your collection is on view?” will vary by the size of the institution, the number of objects in the  collection, etc. , but I am going to ask the question anyway in hopes of getting a number of responses.

If you reply, please let me know the size of your collection  and what percent you consider on view.

Thank you in adance.

***************************

Cathy Ricciardelli

Registrar

Terra Foundation for American Art

980 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 1315

Chicago, IL  60611

T: 1 (312) 654 2244

F: 1 (312) 664 2052

The Terra Foundation for American Art is pleased to present the following programs:

Prendergast in Italy

Williams College Museum of Art, July 18–September 20, 2009

Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Venice, October 9, 2009–January 3, 2010

Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, February 14–May 9, 2010

For more information, please visit www.terraamericanart.org.

P Please consider the environment and only print this email if you must.  Think Green and Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.