Our museum is looking into digitally scanning approximately 150+ books to
post on our website in PDF format. Instead of one poor staff member manually
turning every single page of each book, we were looking into renting,
short-term, a bound book scanner, including one that automatically turns the
pages of the book. Does anyone have any experience or advice in undertaking
a project such as this?

The museum is located in Alexandria, VA near Washington, DC.

Thanks,
Larissa