Unless he has a property release photos taken on private property usually require a property release for commercial use.   Its such a grey foggy arena.   Have a look at this link to the ASMP

http://asmp.org/tutorials/property-and-model-releases.html

Randy S. Little
http://reel.rslittle.com
http://imdb.com/name/nm2325729/