We don’t send a staff person out of the building for a program for less than $150.  There is the occasional exception.

We have a volunteer driven “canned” lecture that is $50.

Cindy Boyer

Director of Museums and Education

The Landmark Society of Western New York

133 S. Fitzhugh St.

Rochester NY  14608

(585) 546-7029 ext. 12

The Landmark Society:  Revitalizing Yesterday, Protecting Today, and Planning for Tomorrow

www.landmarksociety.org

Confessions of a Preservationist: The Landmark Society blog

Facebook / MySpace