Dear Colleagues,

As part of a strategic planning exercise, I’m benchmarking the types of standing and ad hoc committees associated with governing boards at other museums.   To that end, I’d be grateful to hear from colleagues willing to share the names – and, if possible, the definitions  – of committees in place at their museums.  Although I’m particularly interested in art museum governing board committees, I’d be interested in hearing from all types of museums.

Happy Holidays!

Susan Longhenry

Director

Harwood Museum of Art