We are attempting to figure out how much to charge senior centers and senior living facilities when we go there to do hour long history programs. We have done these types of things in the past but with a turn over in staff there is a missing record of what we used to charge. Do other museums offer these types of programs and what do they charge for them?

Zoe Keefer-Norris

Education Coordinator

Museums of Old York