From: Registrars Committee of the AAM
[mailto:[log in to unmask]<RCAAM%40SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU>]
On
Behalf Of Jennifer Torres
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 11:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <RCAAM%40SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU>
Subject: Free to a good home

The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, CA is going to be
renovating its galleries starting Jan 11. We have approximately 60 cases of
all kinds that we no longer need. If you are interested, please email me
off list. If you can pick it up, you can have it!

Jennifer Torres

Registrar

Ronald Reagan Presidential Library

[log in to unmask] <jennifer.torres%40nara.gov>