Adrienne,

I volunteer at the Connecticut Historical Society and recently spoke with our Curator of Graphics and Head of Collections- If Seeth was indeed a Connecticut artist, neither have heard of him.

He is not listed in Dorothy Brewington’s exhaustive Dictionary of Marine Artists or in Peter Falk’s Who Was Whoe In American Art or in the Smithsonian’s list of American artists.

You could try contacting the Mystic Seaport as they have a very expansive marine collection.

Sorry we couldn't be of any more assistance. Best of luck with your research.

Happy holidays to all,

Zac Mirecki