-----INLINE MESSAGE FOLLOWS-----

Dear subsribers Museum-Listserv.

Undersigned is connected to Global Museum on multiple channels.

An informal relay of another *fanpage* by the respected USA *Association for Research into Crimes Against Art*, The webpage also contains an ezine blog. Also mentioned on the webpage is the curriculum of a Masters Program in museum security in PDF format.

http://www.facebook.com/Rythmomachy#/pages/Association-for-Research-into-Crimes-Against-Art/17726919553?ref=ts

Follow ARCA on Twitter for more art crime news and updates! @ARCA_artcrime

I trust this information is sufficient for your purposes, in case you require any additional details, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.

Yours sincerely,
Cordiali Saluti

Marzio Veneman
The Netherlands

Click here to visit my professional profile and connect!
http://www.linkedin-ech3.com/in/Rythmomachy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Rythmomachy

This email message may contain privilliged information and is solely intended for the recipient(s) mentioned above.  To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add [log in to unmask] to your address book or safe list.