I am posting the following request for one of my graduate students.  If you have any information about the company mentioned, please contact me off list.

Thank you for your assistance.

Julie Holcomb
Lecturer, Museum Studies
Baylor University

What I have gathered from the brochure:

The company's name on the brochure is Mamade Sillah & Sons Ltd.  The New York Representative is Saku Sillah who I assume is one of his seven sons.  The company Mamadee Berety Sillah and Sons LTD was established in 1948 by Elhadge Mamadee Sillah in Liberia.  They claim that some of their important clients include Richard Nixon and Nelson Rockefeller.  Apparently Rockefeller's purchases ended up at the Primitive Art Museum of NY.  There is not a date on the brochure, but the majority of the museum's purchases from them are from the 1970s.

Any information about this company would be very helpful.