This is the last call for contributing to my graduate research study on
how/if art museums address social issues through educational programming.
The questionnaire will close this Thursday at 11:59 P.M.

If you have started the survey, but did not get a chance to finish, I
encourage you to reopen the link below from the computer you were using
originally to pick up and complete the survey from where you left off.  Many
thanks to those who have already contributed and to those who have not yet,
please do!  Your responses will immensely help my research!

The information from the original email is below.

Thank you all so much for your responses so far and apologies for any cross
postings!

Abbey Schneider
Master's Candidate in Art Education focused in Museum Education, 2010
The University of Texas at Austin
_______________________________

Contribute to my graduate research study at The University of Texas at
Austin by completing a stimulating 15 minute questionnaire.  This is a topic
that is and will continue to be significant to museum programming, so your
participation will help inform the field of current trends and reasons for
those patterns.  As a benefit for participating in the research I am more
than happy to share the results of my data with you.

The more people that respond, the more representative the research, and the
better we can/will understand our field. I want to hear from every possible
art museum educator, so if you know someone who might be interested in
contributing their responses to my research, please share the link.  Please
note that the link will only be active through December 10, 2009.

To contribute to this study please click on the link below.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=QlQeg4IPxag44LXPv5gQfg_3d_3d