Our numbers are up – way up. We have exceeded our highest visitation numbers since 2001. Family events doing very well, and our Thanksgiving week was a big success for both attendance and shop sales.

Some reasons:

1)       Popular exhibit celebrating Buffalo Bills 50th Anniversary drawing many first time visitors

2)       Collaborative cultural initiatives with other organizations

3)       Strong marketing efforts

--

Cynthia A. Conides, Ph.D.

Executive Director

Buffalo and Erie County Historical Society

25 Nottingham Court

Buffalo NY 14216

716.873.9644.ext.303