Dear Barbara Taylor,

Thank you so much for responding to my message! I do agree with you that
experience and figuring out where I won't to end up is first and foremost.
If I was interested in curatorial work, what would the Ph.D program entail?
And does it matter that I have a masters in history, not public history?

Thank you,
Kim