Judith I think that point of most of this is not what people believe.  The arguement is One side calling the other idiots and Jokers and Ignorant.  You would even think of going to Saudi Arabia and teaching evolution.  It would be a bad idea that might see you not leave the country.   To this end we demand tolerance of the Muslims (this is a complecated topic because muslims believe in a sort of intelligent design) When it comes to people we live next door to who look like us who dress like us and drive the same car we do we get very very intolerant.

Randy S. Little
www.rslittle.com/paint