I’m looking for information on Donald Cordry (1907 -  197?). Collector and
author on Mexican folk art. In particular I need to know if he ever produced
tin sculptures in the style of Mexican folk art.  I have a large (28” high)
tin angel candle holder that is stamped “Cordry/Mexico” and I am wondering
if Donald Cordry is its maker.  Let me know if you need me to send you a
picture of it.

Thanks,

Robin Gabriel

Museum Education Consultant