Hello,

Any museums working with Google Wave?  If yes, we are working on mobile media sharing/collaboration using Waves for mobile devices and social sites.  I don't see many museums on there so if you are please look me up at MuseumPods.  We want to help start developing this technology to meet the needs of museums.

Thanks
Kurt Stuchell