Ok, my suggestion is this thread be dropped. Your bias toward liberals was apparent from the early postings, Randy. It's gone from what to do about a disruptive participant at a venue to your frustrations with the party to which you don't ascribe.

There were JUST as many if not more sleights on the other side of the fence for countless years. People were allowed to protest as long as they did it miles from the venue and out of the cameras.

I take exception to the fact that every time the Darwin conversation cycles back, some segments of this list appear to be personally threatened because the concept of Darwin compromises their personal religious perspective which can be directly tied to their political perspective. Somewhere common sense makes a beeline out the door and the posters forget that Darwin is presented from the perspective of science. It is stipulated that this makes some folks uncomfortable, but it also makes folks who believe in scientific principles equally as uncomfortable when there is an effort to squelch the learning aspects a discussion could provide.

Presently, in society, there appears to be a mindset that says if you say something loudly and often it becomes fact. Science proves otherwise.

Let's get back to the concept that the original poster wanted a safe way to handle disruptive participants in a public venue and skip the political and religious aspects of this. It's not safe to continue otherwise. The histrionics have been a bit much and getting worse. If you want to vent your political angst or religious precepts, join me on Twitter. Otherwise, let's stick to the professionalism and drop the insults.

Looking for a Job in the Arts?

Tweetcha Later!
https://twitter.com/Indigo_Nights