Our Museum is considering renting or leasing one or two rooms in our historic 1904 Courthouse building as office space for county agencies or local businesses.  If you are doing this sort of thing with an historic building, do you have a sample lease or rental agreement that you are willing to share with us?  We want to be sure that we cover building conservation issues as well as normal real estate matters.

Don Long

Curator

The Museum of Ashe County History, Inc.

301 East Main St.