Wow, thank you all very much for discussing your experiences with this issue. I decided to begin a dialogue with the arts council members who were in charge of the original furnishing of the house in 1982 and pursue other local resources as well. It will be a long road ahead, but I feel that your advice has already helped shape my methods for research, exhibit development, and eventual re-interpretation.

Thanks again!!

Jennifer Fair
Collections Intern
Danish Immigrant Museum