Hello,
I am a grad student in Museum Studies and I am writing a thesis on the of
importance visitor services and orientation spaces (lobbies) for casual
visitors to modern and contemporary art museums. I would really like to get
some first-person accounts from people managing visitor services staff in
these museums. For example: what is the current role and importance of
visitor services overall in the institution or what are some of the
challenges you face? How do think visitor services and the initial
orientation space affects visitors? Has your institution conducted surveys
concerning visitor services in the past?  Also, If anyone knows of specific
contacts that would be good to get in touch with concerning this topic, I
would really appreciate it! My personal email is [log in to unmask], you
can reply to that.
Thanks,
Christine