I had this occur and used this approach. When the visitor is disruptive or intimidating you ask them to change the behaivior. When it. Continues, you tell them to leave, and that if they return the police will be called over tresspass. You must actually be willing to follow through. I have dealt with restaimg orders and assaults in the past, and it isuch easier to stop it on the front end rather than the back end. If you are a State agency, talk to the legal folks to make sure you are correct with the agency policies. Otherwise seek adequate legal advice for your area. Remember that safety trumps almost all adects of personnel management.

Sent from my iPhone