You could try Clarizen or VeoProject...Clarizen could be perceived by some
as expensive (although for this sort of thing its not really) but it has all
the things you're asking for...web based, allows multiple onsite and offsite
participants, has project tracking, budget tracking and billing
capabilities, lets you create Gantt charts etc...VeoProject lets you do
about the same but there are difference in usability--there are aspects of
Veo I found more intuitive--and you'd have to test drive both to see if
either is what you want....I've liked both and found them helpful...hope
this is somewhat useful...Jessica Neuwirth, project manager and exhibit
developer, the EcoTarium, Worcester, MA

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 8:54 AM, Jennifer Madden <[log in to unmask]