From: Jenny Olmsted [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 10:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Archives workshops for the public

Hello List!

I'm interested in putting together a program for our members on how to preserve family photographs and documents.  I'd love to hear (on or off list) about examples of programs of this kind that you have worked on or attended.

Thanks for your help!
Jenny O.H.

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes). ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: