Have you considered TMS by Gallery Systems?
http://www.gallerysystems.com/products/tms.html  I tried their demo
version and it is perfect for smaller collections.  If you think
something like Past Perfect may be overkill, try TMS Light.

Best,

Julia Muney Moore

Public Art Administrator

Blackburn Architects, Indianapolis, IN

(317) 875-5500 x219

mobile (317) 460-0596

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This E-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of this E-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have
received this E-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning
it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you.

d Please consider our responsibility to the environment before printing
this email.