Dear Gayle,

What is your Twitter address? I would love to follow you!

The Bagatti Valsecchi Museum twitter address is:  BaVaMuseum /
BagattiValsecchiMuse

Please follow us, too!

All of the rest of you on Twitter are invited to follow us, and to write me
at work ([log in to unmask]) to invite me to follow you on
Twitter, too!

Thanks for bringing this up!

Ciao for now, Star

Starleen (Stella) K. Meyer, Ph.D.

casa/home:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

uff/work:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

 <http://www.museobagattivalsecchi.org> http://www.museobagattivalsecchi.org

Per iscriversi alla nostra Newsletter in italiano:
<http://www.museobagattivalsecchi.org/newsletter.htm>
http://www.museobagattivalsecchi.org/newsletter.htm

To sign up to our newsletter in English:
<http://www.museobagattivalsecchi.org/english/newsletter.htm>
http://www.museobagattivalsecchi.org/english/newsletter.htm

Facebook: Museo Bagatti Valsecchi

Twitter: BaVaMuseum