Hello All:

I wanted to know if anyone had ever written/issued/instituted something along the lines of a research request policy statement.  We seem to get a good # of requests asking us to either do original research or clarify some already written work and we wanted to have something on hand to let people know why we grant some requests and why we don’t, etc.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Anne

Anne McCudden

Ah-Tah-Thi-Ki Museum