Hello - We have a budget of around $300.00 and want to purchase a slide scanner that will take high-resolution images, works with Windows XP Professional, is not hard to use, and will do what we tell it to rather than developing a mind of its own. Any recommendations or caveats cheerfully entertained.
Many thanks,

Anne
ANNE T LANE, COLLECTIONS MANAGER
THE CHARLOTTE MUSEUM OF HISTORY
WHERE HISTORY HAS A HOME
3500 Shamrock Drive
Charlotte NC 28215
tel 704-568-1774, ext 110
fax 704-566-1817

FEATURED EXHIBITS:
Carolina Mountains - Photography of Margaret Morley
Charlotte Stories - Our Collections, Your Treasures