these folks seem to make the cans you need
http://www.victortradingco.com/tincan.htm

and this store sells such items
Today, Todd's offers Museum visitors products typically found in mid 19th century general stores
http://www.farmersmuseum.org/node/1154

This store sells such things too but it is in Hawaii so the products might not all be suitable!
"...Stocked with accurate reproductions of goods that filled the shelves and hung from the ceiling joists, the store offers a glimpse of activities at Kalukalu over a century ago. Close your eyes and be transported back in time as the storekeeper offers St. Jacobs Oil to cure your arthritis or rheumatism. Check out the store merchandise as the clerk assembles your order of denim trousers, woolen long johns, coffee beans, tobacco, rice, calico yard goods, a 24-length of rope to tie off your horse, and a parasol to protect the ladies from the bright Kona sun...."
http://www.konahistorical.org/tours-store.html

found by a web search using the terms
1900 tin cans

Barbara Hass, retired librarian