Does anyone know of any sources where I could buy reproduction tins/cans/packages for food, toiletries, or personal items that would have been stocked in a turn-of-the-century general store?  We are putting together a permanent general store display and what we have in our collection is not sufficient to fill out the shelves.

 If these arent things that I can buy, I'd be interested in hearing what other people with general store displays have done.

Thanks!

Martina Smith

Curator
Andrew County Museum