Here is a great article on the topic
http://www.geekpreneur.com/twitter-vs-rss-feed-reader-the-smackdown

http://www.forbes.com/2009/02/14/twitter-analytics-business-technology-ebiz_0215_twitter.html

Randy S. Little
http://reel.rslittle.com
http://imdb.com/name/nm2325729/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rslittle

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Gayle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
There are lots of ways for people to find you on Twitter. I have a number of links I can offer (they're at home). You can get people to find you by putting the Twitter icon on your website and including it in things you post. There's a new application that will connect your Twitter and Facebook (Oh, Lord, not another application, LOL). It just went across my screen in the last couple of days. I'll see if I can find it at home.

I now look for the Twitter icon when I come across a museum's web site. I want to follow you and see what you're doing. Some have it very obvious. Some you have to dig. Some, it's just nonexistent, and disappointing. Now, if I have a choice as to which museum I'm going to go to, which one do you think I'm going to visit? They one that makes it easy for me to know what's going on, or the one I have to dig?

Twitter is a little bit like chat if you do it right. You're connecting and having conversations with people who have an interest in you. If you're noncommunicative, how quickly do you think they're going to stick around?

On my long list of my amazing techno skills (LOL), I left off the fact I've been feeding my brain daily with podcasts on my iPOD. I used think it was simply spiffy if I had a TV-sound radio, or a phone that could get some TV/radio.

Since posting my earlier note, I got a chance to poke around the Time list (one of my annual favorites. Twitter and a number of other fascinating pieces of software made the list.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/0,28757,1918031,00.html

I'll dig out resources tonight or tomorrow and post.

Looking for a Job in the Arts?

animated twitter button