Thanks to Gayle/Indigo, I think I’m starting to get Twitter. I see what it can do for  us.  We have an account but have not yet tweeted (but we blog, we Facebook, we’re starting to Flickr). So, given that our traditional audience is not yet on to this (I asked my Board at the last meeting, no one is using Twitter and many had no idea what I was talking about), how do we find new audiences or help them find us? Maybe through our Facebook fans (still a small number)? How do those who twitter find us, if it’s all viral and very few of our existing supporters use this? I guess the answer is to start putting it out there and see what happens, but is there a strategy that might be more effective? Any of the more traditional organizations have success with this – those who don’t have a young fan base at the start?

Carol Ely

Historic Locust Grove

Louisville