Hello All,

We have been developing an open source museum collections management system called Madrona ( www.madronapro.com) and will be launching a powerful free version and an even more powerful pro version late this year.  We are currently in the beta testing mode and are looking for museum professionals to offer feedback on the program and kick it around a bit.  Since day one, we have developed the program with feedback from the museum community so if you are interested in giving us your thoughts on the program, letting us know what features would be useful and getting a sneak peak at one of the newest collection management programs, send me an email at [log in to unmask]

Cheers,
David Alexander

>> Find out more about Madrona
Web - www.madronapro.com