I promised this one and forgot it when I was trying to put some of the stuff together. This connects Facebook with Twitter and YouTube.  By the way, Tweetdeck.com allows you to put your tweets and your Facebook on the same screen.

http://nonprofits.change.org/blog/view/how_to_add_twitter_and_youtube_tabs_to_your_organizations_facebook_page

Looking for a Job in the Arts?