I promised I would give you some Twitter resources. Note there are many here I don't use. This is just a small smattering of what I have saved. If you need something else, ask me. Also, if you create an account and are looking for people to follow, click on my Twitter account and then go to Following in the green section on the right. See whom I am following. Chances are, there may be some museums and other entities of interest to you that I've found.

https://twitter.com/

Free podcasts that explain Twitter
http://www.twooting.com/members/twooting

Who's following, not following you: