Apologies for cross-posting - The North Carolina Preservation Consortium (NCPC) is a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to the preservation of collections in our state’s libraries, archives, museums, historic stites, and other heritage institutions. Our annual conference, to be held at UNC Chapel Hill on November 13th of this year, is on Fundraising for Preservation. We are looking for two more speakers who will be joining Kristen Overbeck Laise, Vice President, Collections Care Programs for Heritage Preservation; and Christine Henry, Senior Program Officer for IMLS.

If any of you has a contact at NEH who might suggest a speaker from that agency, please contact Robert James, Executive Director of NCPC, [log in to unmask]. We are also looking for a speaker from a non-governmental organization, perhaps a foundation, that provides funding for collections care. Again, if any of you has a contact to share, we would very much appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Anne
ANNE T LANE, MEMBER, NCPC BOARD OF DIRECTORS
COLLECTIONS MANAGER, THE CHARLOTTE MUSEUM OF HISTORY
WHERE HISTORY HAS A HOME
3500 Shamrock Drive
Charlotte NC 28215
tel 704-568-1774, ext 110
fax 704-566-1817

FEATURED EXHIBITS:
Carolina Mountains - Photography of Margaret Morley
Charlotte Stories - Our Collections, Your Treasures