Back in 2005, I put out some questions concerning UV windom film and what was the

best type.   3M NV-25 came back as the best film.   However, since that question (and due to our red tape we have to follow) some time has passed.  So, I wanted to check to see if there are better products on the market since then.

1.  Is 3M NV-25 film still a preferred material by museums?

2.   Do you know of any case studies pertaining to energy cost savings as result of using the UV protected film?   We are looking to see if there are savings with the UV such as reducing power consumption and greening our building, which is required by law for some state and federal agency museum buildings.

Thank a million in advance!

John

Boise, ID