Hello Museum-L members,
Just wanted to let you know that I've launched an online learning resource for museum professionals at www.experienceology.com/classes.  My goal is to serve as many museums as possible with affordable consulting, and to provide resources for museum professionals to broaden their skill sets in this tough economic climate.

It includes nine tech tutorials, priced at $5 each, which show museum professionals how to use Twitter, set up a Facebook page, how to size photos for use on the Web, and how to start a blog. I'll be adding at least one on how to do a podcast soon.

It also offers nine on-demand classes relating to improving your visitor experience at $10 each. You can try out a class for free here: http://bit.ly/Q6AFq

Live webinars start next month ($35) on certain Wednesday mornings at 9 am PT. These will feature guest speakers, authors, Experienceology clinics, and Ask the Experts. Check the website for new webinars as they are added, or subscribe to my Twitter updates or news to keep informed.

Please feel free to forward this to other people you think might be interested. Thank you for your consideration. I hope to have you join us in our virtual classroom soon.

Best,

Stephanie Weaver
Visitor experience consultant
experienceology®: Because happy visitors return.
San Diego, CA
Ph/Fax:   619-284-5473
Cell:        619-279-6779

For information on our book, blog, podcast, upcoming classes, and e-news, visit www.experienceology.com or follow me on twitter.com/experienceology. See samples of my classes here: www.youtube.com/experienceology.

Live webinars:
Intro to visitor experiences: Wed. September 16 at 9 am PDT: http://bit.ly/HLdIF
Authenticity in museums:    TBD (but likely to be Wed. September 30) at 9 am PDT: http://bit.ly/1arB09

Next presentations:
Western Museums Association: October 25 & 28, 2009