From: Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, Aug 13, 2009 3:15 pm
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Remember my note yesterday about being creative

They've been tweeting and egging each other on the last couple of days. It's been fun to watch. There may be a video made, but I'm unsure. I'm presently following @QueensMuseum and @brooklynmuseum among others that are doing this. Too much fun.

Looking for a Job in the Arts?

Tweetcha Later!
https://twitter.com/Indigo_Nights

animated twitter button