Thank you to all of you who transformed the vision and dream of Pretend City into a reality. It has taken many passionate board members, a community full of supporters, and dedicated staff to bring it all together. I’ve attached an invitation to our opening Family FunRaising Day, or you can view the details on our website https://tickets.pretendcity.org/public/I look forward to seeing you at Pretend City! My deepest appreciation for your support, Sandy Peffer, Co-founder

Click here to send this to a friend | View this email in your Web browser

We're Getting Close!
Take a Look (as of July 24, 2009)

You are subscribed as [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe please [log in to unmask]&la=1&o=-75">click here.