May I suggest contacting the Swedish Museum in Philadelphia or the Colonial Swedes Society of Delaware both may be of assistance

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lynn Norris
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 12:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Swedish Portrait Artist Bror Kronstrand

I'm trying to find information and on Bror Kronstrand.  We have one of his portraits in our collection.  I can find auction prices and paintings, but no biographical information.  Any help can be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Lynn Norris
Director of Education
Filoli
Woodside, CA 94062

Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.