_http://www.lodgeschool.co.uk/meet_teachers.asp_
(http://www.lodgeschool.co.uk/meet_teachers.asp)
possibility??

Barbara Hass, retired librarian

In a message dated 8/1/2009 8:39:50 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Hello list serve,
We have a framed sampler in our collection wrought by Mary  Lancaster, age
13, of the Lodge School in 1826. Neither the name “Lancaster”  or the “
Lodge School” are associated with our history. Does it ring a bell  with anyone
else?
Suzanne Buchanan
Hingham Historical Society
P.O. Box 434
Hingham, MA 02043
781-749-7721

Subscriber Information:
The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may obtain detailed  information about the listserv commands by
sending a one line e-mail message  to [log in to unmask] . The body
of the message should read "help"  (without the quotes).
Museum-L" (without the  quotes).

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222846709x1201493018/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=66807
2&hmpgID=115&bcd=JulystepsfooterNO115)