Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 08:28:59 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] NAGPRA
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello All,
     My name is Erica Hamor and I am doing research on the Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act (NAGPRA).  I am focusing on how NAGPRA has affected museums.  If anyone can help me on this topic it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Erica

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web’s latest sports videos. Check it out.
http://www.windowslive.com/Online/Hotmail/Campaign/QuickAdd?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_QA_HM_sports_videos_072009&cat=sports