Hello all,

I know nothing about straw or mold.  But regarding websites that are offline, if you have the URL it is often possible to access an older version in the Internet Archive.  Simply type the URL into their "Way Back Machine," and then select the date that you want.  palimpsest.stanford.edu has been archived in this way.

http://www.archive.org/index.php

All the best,

Travis

--