We have been asked about being a photo site for weddings. This is new for us, so our current rental pricing does not apply.

Do any of you have experience scheduling photo shoots?

What is your pricing?

What are the problems and/or benefits?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I can be contacted off-list at [log in to unmask].

Thanks!

Abby

Abigail Newkirk

Interpretation & Education Manager