Hey there,

This is more an arts in the community project, than archeology, but our
group of teens had fun and were game for anything. It doesnąt take much to
spur their imaginations and sense of discovery. In the blog attached they
are producing drawing at a local landfill in Riverside, CA. The day before
they took a tour of an exhibition of Blind Photographers at UCR California
Museum of Photography, then attempted to duplicate the process of creating
images blindfolded, rediscovering their own senses. Spacial learning,
hands-on, with good prep are the most important features of our program.

http://artsblockspot.blogspot.com/

Reggie

Reginald Cortez Woolery
Artist, Director of Digital Studio
& Education Outreach
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
MAIL: 3824 Main Street, Riverside, CA 92501
VOICE: 951.827.4796 | FAX: 951.827.4797
BLOG: www.i215radio.blogspot.com

UCR ARTSblock
http://www.artsblock.ucr.edu